Thursday, January 29, 2009

28/1/09

Today I didn't do too much. I got in around 7 and went to bed for two hours before heading to class.

But the first thing I did was get my mail, which had my package from home with Luke's router and the travel guide. I'm really excited about the router, I can finally move more than a foot away from my desk (and now can lie in bed and go on the computer). And the AAA book is surprisingly good.

The first class I had was writing, which was sort of boring, but it went by pretty quickly. We were assigned to write about a character with defined objects, mine was Mario with a teddy bear, scarf, perfume, and piano. I made him into a pianist.

During my break in between class I went and returned my Scotland book and bought an an adapter for the router. Turns out that I already had another adapter and don't really need that one, so I'll have to return it sometime.

Next up was theater, which was incredibly fun. We did yoga and then improv the rest of the time. It flew by and it's really nice that I can get out and do that during the day, it's sort of like recess.

I spent the rest of the day messing around with the internet and trying to get the blog in order. I didn't get it all done, but I got all my pictures up.

Tomorrow I have classes and then maybe going to a comedy show. I don't really have plans between now and Athens, so I can put some good time into it, I'm getting pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment