Monday, February 9, 2009

9/2/09

So my A-Rod column is running today. I'm excited. You can click on the image to read it.

The BAFTAs thing didn't, I'm almost relieved, it just wasn't very good.

I went didn't do too much today, got the blog together and just did some catching up. I went to Carphone Warehouse and got a new pay as you go SIM card with rates way better. Now I'm paying 2 pence to call home from anywhere in the world, and 15 pence for UK numbers. I think I still get free texts. So I also have a new number, it's 0751909591. That's going to be about impossible for me to remember with all those 9s, 5s, 0s, and 1s.

I tried to go to the Wellcome Foundation's exhibits for Devising London. I'm not exactly sure what they have there, but it's not that far away. So I'll go tomorrow I figure.

Tonight I just did planning. I booked a trip to Glasgow. The next weekend I'll probably do Oxford/Liverpool, the next looks like Prague and then Germany for five days the weekend after that. I'll try to get some of that finalized tomorrow. I think tomorrow will also be a museum day for me. Besides the Wellcome Foundation, I'm going to try to go to the Victora and Albert Museum and the Imperial War Museum. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment