Thursday, March 19, 2009

18/3/09

Writing class was boring, like usual, but I wrote a column idea and a paper that I have to do during it, so it was productive at least. I think this might be my last lecture class of my life.

On break from writing class I went and topped up my phone and returned my rented books from Borders.

Devising London was good as well, we ran through our performance, I'm only not in three sketches. I'm one of the two 'leaders' who runs the show sort of, we'll see how it all works out. I'm kinda excited.

After class Lauren and Wayne went to Borders with me and bought the Eyewitness Travel Stockholm book, which should be a big help. We also met Heidi there. Apparently I was confused about when I booked my tickets for and I'm leaving for Stockholm on Friday night, not Thursday night. I'm sort of relieved, gives me some time to relax and get some stuff done. Plus it's absolutely beautiful in London, upper 50s and sunny. I also changed my flights so that I'd leave Stockholm on Tuesday morning early so that I could go see Dylan on Monday night. I bought a ticket in the 12th row, kind of off on the side of the stage, hopefully it'll be cool. I also canceled my hostel I booked for Friday and changed my buses around. I'm sleeping in the airport on Friday and Monday nights, a prison on Saturday, and a regular boring hostel on Sunday. Should be cool.

We all then walked down to Convent Garden to go to the going away party for CEA (although none of us are leaving until June, some people could leave now that school is over). It was pretty good, I had a lentil pie, lemonade, and then for desert a chocolate pudding, which was great. It was fun to hang out with everyone.

My coat has been sort of a disaster lately, buttons falling off, huge holes in my pockets, so Heidi offered to sew it up. After all the years of ma wanting me to bring sewing stuff to school, I finally could have used it, not that I would have known how to do it or anything.

I listened to a lot of Dylan and then crashed, I haven't had much sleep lately, so to be in my own temporary bed felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment