Saturday, March 28, 2009

27/3/09

I slept in late today, which was great. I don't remember the last time I didn't really have to wake up for anything. I did my laundry for the second time this year and I worked on getting my papers all figured out and together. Sort of a boring day for the most part.

Around 6 I went and dropped off the papers, making me done with two more classes. I then went to eat dinner with Kim, Heidi, and Kim's two American friends (a guy and a girl, I don't remember their names). It was a lot of fun actually, they were pretty cool. We ate at MotherMash (they did the mother mash) which served good, cheap traditional British food. I had the cheesy mashed potatoes and a vegetable pie. It was great.

After we wanted to go find some ice cream somewhere, so we looked for a little and finally decided that McDonald's was the only place open, so we went there. I've been to McDonald's way more here than I have been in the States in years. I had a Cadbury Egg McFlurry, which was pretty awesome. They don't have nearly as good of McFlurries back home as they do here.

I came back home and Bob redid the draft order with all the new people coming and going in the league, giving me the 7 pick if Jim is out or the 8 pick if he's in. This slightly changes me draft strategy, and I'm not really sure who I'll be looking at in that slot, but I should be alright, I'll probably try to trade out of the first round again, but we'll see. The draft is tomorrow at 6 my time, so I'm going to have a lot of time tomorrow to get ready for it. Between that, packing for Lisbon, and maybe doing a little work on my paper, I'll have a busy but fun day. I think I'm going to try to order a pizza for the draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment